If you skim this message, you’re going to miss out on a fool-proof plan to help your pitcher stay mentally engaged from start to finish and finally – Avoid those mental melt-downs taking place right in front of your eyes.
That’s right –
By the end of this message you’re going to be invited to join me and two of the top mental coaches in the country for a 45 min – 1 hour mental workshop and it’s not going to cost you a dime.
Personally, I’ve seen the disastrous consequences of over-looking the mental side of pitching…
And I’m going to do everything in my power to make sure it doesn’t happen to you.
That’s why I’m joining Alan Jaeger – China McCarney and Tim Dixon to learn the secrets they use to train millions of dollars of MLB pitchers and it’s going down on September 21st at (7pm CST/5 pm CST and 8 pm for all you guys on the East Coast.)
I’d love to see you there because it’s FREE and who couldn’t benefit from learning more about the mental game?
Here’s just a few things I’m going to cover…
- How breathing has been proven to increase your velocity, but only when you breathe at the right time. (It’s true – breathe at the wrong time and you add stress to your arm.)
- Why your body muscles up and slows you down… Because you breathe so badly -It’s convinced you’re about to step into a cage match with a grizzly bear.
- The only time during the game that you have 100% control of the game… Sadly, most pitchers – coaches or parents have no idea when that is. (And it’s devastating)
- How one of my MLB pitchers increased his velocity – threw more strikes and signed for almost a million dollars just by changing his mental routine.
- Why imaginary friends empower young pitchers to be mental warriors later in Life.
- Discover the lost secret of staying mentally focused… Even on those days when nothing goes your way.
And last but not least…
- Urine Luck because I’m going to show you how to inject your brain with mental steroids and not get caught… My pitchers refer to it as ‘Mental Longtoss’ and it’s a game changer.
So, here’s your chance to join myself along with the top mental coaches in the game –Alan Jaeger – China McCarney and Tim Dixon – on Monday, September 21st at 5 pm CST (8 pm EST – 7 pm CST )
Even better – Let us know what you want to see covered and we will do our best to make sure you get the answers you’re looking for…
Click the link below and let us know…
Trust what you FEEL
P.S: Go ahead and reserve your seat inside The Mental Locker by clicking this link.