In “Today’s Daily Email”…I’m going to ask you to take a test.
If you answer yes to any of the following questions, meet me after practice, we need to talk!
Ready to take the test?
1. Is there anyone here who needs the catcher to take off his glove to give signals?
Never fails-most guys that claim to throw more than 5 pitches…usually suck.
2. Is there anyone out there that asks the coach, catcher or anyone standing close to you….”How much did that move?”..”How’d it look?” after every single pitch over a 15 minute span!
Please stop! It get’s to the point there’s no way anyone in their right mind is going to say…
“It was OK, I think you should……”
Really, you think anyone wants to stand there for another 30 minutes, listening to that ****? Stop it!
3. Is there anyone here who spends time throwing the knuckleball when you’ve never once thrown it in the game?
Scientific fact: Most guys that throw the knuckleball also smoke cigarettes- not sure why that is.
4. Have you ever looked into the dugout when things started to go sour, or made a horribly wild pitch…only to make eye contact with the coach while “churning the windmill?”
Most guys won’t admit it- you’re going to lie and I can’t say I blame ya…
Ever noticed how most “Windmillers” are also “mound blamers” and “finger slippers”?
Mound blamer– a pitcher that acts like his cleates slipped or got stuck on the mound following a bad pitch-and to make matters worse…pretends to fix it. (Webster dictionary)
Finger slipper- whenever throwing wildly, the finger slipper will make eye contact with his fingers while rubbing the thumb and pointing finger as if the ball slipped out…fake like he’s smiling and then ask the umpire for a new ball. (Webster dictionary)
5. Is there anyone out there that throws 90 only when the coaches aren’t around?
Those are the same guys that start stories with…
“Uh-uh! This one time in Panama City…”
6. Is there anyone out there that shrugs his shoulders and looks into the stands for Mom when you felt like the pitch was there, but the umpire just didn’t call it?
Let’s face it bud-the umpire hates you!
It wasn’t your fault…that pitch was there and we all know it!
He just doesn’t like you!
Your body language has nothing to do with your mom and dad allowing this type of behavior while you were growing up, did it?
As a matter of fact, I bet your Dad’s the guy that rides in the backseat because you called “shotgun”?
Keep it up…won’t be long until your yelling….
“Mom, meeeeeeaaaaaattttt-loooooooaffff! from the chair in the basement as you and your other 35 year old friends giggle with every new single ad placed on Craigslist!
Let’s start with players first….
- If you answered no to all 5 questions, nice job man! See ya tomorrow!
- If you answered YES to just one of them….I’m going to need you to unsubscribe at the bottom of the page.
Sorry bro, go eat ya some meatloaf!
Coaches, you ready?
If you’ve never had a pitcher do any of these….You’re the kind of guy I want to party with! Keep it up big guy!
But, if you’re like me and it’s happened before…I need you to hang around after this meeting…
“Don’t worry everything’s going to be OK.”
“Alright fellas, you know why you’re here, right?”
You’re not in trouble…don’t want any of ya “tearin’ up on me”, we’re all grown men here.
I want you to do one thing…
You need a system, one like this guy I know, he’s won over 900 games in the NCAA and it may not help with any of the guys that answered yes…
But, it’s going to help with everyone else, I guarantee ya that!
If you’re ready to open your eyes to an entirely different “pitching” thought process, this is for you!
Click the link below and let’s get started!
INSERT CORRECT LINK:
To your continued development,