Do you want to know a very quick way to increase your velocity?
But – I’ve got warn you… Today’s post has nothing to do with mechanics, weighted ball programs or long toss.
In fact – It’s just one of the many ways we use your body’s built in ‘velocity mechanisms’ to instantly increase velocity… While reducing the stress on your arm.
The best part is – All you have to do is….
Breathe slower to Throw Faster!
(Soon I’ll be opening the doors to ‘Bio-Hacking The Velocity Code!’ Keep your eyes open!)
Sounds easy, right?
However, thats not the case. Most pitchers have no idea how to properly breathe.
In just a moment, I’ll share something with you that absolutely blew my mind. In fact – I’ll show you how to instantly increase your velocity without gaining one ounce of arm strength, or making a single change to your mechanics.
All you’ve got to do – Is learn how to become a better breather!
Before I get to that…Here’s something pretty important you need to know.
- Breathing is a learned skill.
- It’s something you should practice daily because 90% of the pitchers I train, have no idea!
And – Here’s the good stuff that you can instantly apply today.
Become a better breather and you’ll discover the fastest way humanly possible to…
- Lower the stress on your arm…
- Instantly increase your velocity and…
- Decrease the chances for a mental melt-down.
Back in July we were using the Motus (Use promo code #BTT for a $10 discount) sleeve to test a couple of different theories. One was breathing and here’s what we found.
Whenever a pitcher didn’t focus on his breathing technique, or failed to breathe at all during his pre-pitch. His arm stress levels were much higher.
Whenever, the pitcher executed a proper breathing technique, proper being the key word. His arm stress went down and his arm speed increased.
I told you breathing was important!
But – Here’s what we found that was really interesting. Mind-blowing really!
The most important aspect (besides proper breathing technique) was the ‘TIMING’ of your breath. That’s right. The shorter time between breathing and throwing, the lower the arm stress… And – the HIGHER the arm speed!
Did you hear that? If not, I’ll tell you again.
If you want to increase your velocity right now, here’s what you need to do:
- Learn how to properly breathe, it’s an absolute must. (This should be part of your daily routine.)
- Shorten the timing between your breath, and throwing the baseball.
If you’re not sure how to breathe, no worries.
David Ray and Dr. Josh Renkens can help you with that. If you’re not familiar with these two superstars, they’re the guys responsible for programming our off-season strength/movement/performance training. In fact – MLB players fly in from all over the country to work with these two guys.
And they were gracious enough to share their entire ‘Breathing’ section inside their best-selling ‘Baseball Movement Essentials’. BME, as our players call it, credit the information inside as their secret weapon.
Just ask Josh Donaldson…
“Josh Renkens and Dave Ray are legit. I was introduced to them two years ago and they were able to teach me things I had not seen before. With the combination of Josh’s manual therapy skills and Dave’s coaching in the training room, I was able to get over my nagging shoulder and bicep issue. They showed me how limited I was in my hips and gave me the tools to correct the problem. As a result, my arm and hips never felt better. These two guys have my highest endorsement.”
Here’s what contained inside this year around Movement Performance Handbook:
The exercises in Baseball Movement Essentials will help you to:
- Decreases your risk for elbow and shoulder injuries by laying out an entire movement enhancing program, specific to you… Giving you the best chance to use your entire body to deliver the baseball and taking the stress off your shoulder and elbow.
- Helps you get rid of nagging injuries and unexplained pain…Which doesn’t always show up on X-rays and MRI’s. (Your body contains invisible ticking time bombs that are almost impossible to see, until its too late!)
- Lays the foundation for strength and power movements that are absolutely critical. (Most pitchers make the deadly mistake of starting a strength program before laying the foundation for efficient movement)
- Shows you how to easily increase your hip mobility. (Studies have shown that 44% of all MLB shoulder injuries directly correlated to poor hip mobility.)
- Increases your thoracic spine mobility and we both know this gives you a HUGE mechanical advantage when throwing the ball at higher speeds.
- Better understand how to address your body’s strengths and weaknesses and best of all… Learn how to customize your very own warm-ups and recovery days
- Speeds up your recover faster 2-3x faster.
- Increases velocity! Period. (Without this program, there’s no way we would have tens of guys throwing the ball 100 (+) MPH pain-free!)
And finally, teaches you the secrets to (High Velocity – Arm Saving) breathing techniques!
Best of all – We’re giving you that FREE today!
All you’ve got to do is click the image below and I’ll send the “Velocity Enhancing Breathing Techniques” straight to your inbox.