13 Year Old Kid Becomes The First To Be Diagnosed With Velocity Abandonment Syndrome...
Years ago, a good friend of mine coached a young man that had all the talent in the world.
He'd always been the top player on each of his teams. Spent most of his time hitting in the 3-hole, playing short stop and making throws from the outfield wall to the plate, look effortless.
Whenever it was his time to pitch from the game-mound, the kid with the Golden Arm couldn't do it.
1. His velocity evaporated like rain before it ever touches the ground.
2. His mentality went from that of a meat-hungry wolf to a grass eating bunny rabbit.
3. His confidence dropped like a rock being tossed into a wishing well.
I know what you're saying... He was just born with God-given talent! Nope.
● This kid was by far and away the hardest working player on the field. (Maybe that was his problem? Most often, it's the hardest workers whom suffer from this disease, I'll tell you why in a moment.)
● The kid looked like a million bucks in practice.
● He could throw frozen ropes from the outfield fence to home plate, without it even looking like he was really trying.
And no matter what he tried to do...
● He reached out to pitching coach after pitching coach, only to be told something entirely different from each of them...
● He wasted most of his training time attempting to change or adjust his pitching mechanics...
● He experimented with dangerous weighted-ball programs that only made his arm sore...
● He spent hours upon hours researching this 'pitching thing' only to find himself more confused than when he started...
Before you knew it, the game of baseball and his quest for 'In-Game Velocity", ate him alive.
Eventually, the poor kid and his family were so grief stricken by the internal and external pressures to throw harder, they eventually moved on to another sport, soccer.
Good news is...
That same kid would go on to become one of the best soccer players in Kentucky High School history.
Just goes to show...
Velocity Abandonment Syndrome Is Real & Even Your &etter Athletes Are At Risk!
Being a parent myself...
I can only imagine how his parents felt as they stood all alone in standing room only crowd. Looking and feeling helpless as they stand outside the chain linked fence doing everything they can to hold on as their stomach dropped with each pitch, like a shaky roller-coaster ride.
Looking back, I only wish I knew then, what I know now.
And you want to know what that is?
Most of you whom are struggling with bringing consistent, in-game velocity to the mound has nothing to do with mechanics. Sure, good mechanics make it easier, but most of the time, there's other things you could easily do to help.
Most kids are chasing velocity instead of focusing on what they already have hidden inside them, that could easily be grabbed today.
And here's how you can make "In-Game Velocity" a reality.
7 Highly Effective In-Game Velocity Hacks Proven To Be The Fastest Way Humanly Possible To Transfer In-Game Velocity Results...
Without You Having To Worry About Changing One Single Thing With Your Pitching Mechanics!
But, the best part is...
These 7 In-Game Velocity Hacks Work For Any Pitcher, At Every Level Of The Game &&Can Be Instantaneously Applied Right Now!
Hi, I'm Lantz Wheeler and I served as a college pitching coach for over 8 years and since that time, I've worked with over $100,000,000 worth of professional pitchers.
And believe me when I tell you, I've seen it all.
Let's face it. Not every kid is going to be the same and not everyone needs the inside information I'm hiding behind closed doors, today.
Take a second to see if you're at risk for "Velocity Abandonment Syndrome" before we go any further...
4 Signs You May Be Suffering From Velocity Abandonment Syndrome:
1. You look like two totally different pitchers between practice and game time.
2. No matter what you try to change, nothing changes once the umpire yells "Play Ball!"
3. You OVER-THINK pitching mechanics to the point you mentally melt-down?
4. You feel like you're always having to start back over at Square #1 because every pitching coach you meet, tells you something totally different?
If you answered YES to any of the questions above, you may want to keep reading.
On the other side of this wall,
You Will Get "7 In-Game Velocity Hacks" That Can Be Used RIGHT NOW to add Real Game-Time Velocity:
In-Game Velocity Hack #1: How to use only your thumb to increase your velocity while reducing the stress on your arm and brain. In-Game Velocity Hack #2: How to throw the fastball faster, without even trying to throw it harder.
In-Game Velocity Hack #3:How to elevate your velocity in the eyes of the hitter as he walks back to the dugout embarrassed and disgusted.In-Game Velocity Hack #4: How to throw faster by trying to throw slower.
In-Game Velocity Hack #5:How to wind-up your velocity when pitching from the stretch.In-Game Velocity Hack #6: How to breathe slower to throw faster.
In-Game Velocity Hack #7:How to use an age old Jedi Mind trick to throw faster before you ever pick up a baseball. Bonus: How to hot-wire the radar gun to get the attention from coaches that comes with an additional 2 more MPH's.
* This Bonus Velocity Hack is ideal for all you high school pitchers being told...
"If you only threw a few miles per hour harder, I'd sign you."
** The Velocity Bonus Hack will force these guys to put their money where their mouth is.
If you're serious about adding velocity and you want to increase your velocity without un-necessary risks to your arm, or having to re-wire stubborn pitching mechanics...